Wed. 24th April '19. Three days to go

What beautiful weather we have been experiencing this last week. Thoughts go to next week and wondering if, for a welcome change  will be bask in sunshine next week.
Past experience says no. My weather forecast for the next two weeks is rain with short intervals of high wind, throw in a little bit of sun and a few hailstones and that will be closer to the actual.
But, have to stay positive and embrace whatever is to come.
I haven't cycled since Sunday! I have been getting my house in order (literally). Grass cut, all the essential little jobs before I skeedadle off on my trip. But this morning Im going out for a good spin with my buddy  and that should be nearly my last cycle until Saturday.
I bought some new pedals and other essentials. I have my list of "stuff to take" up on my wall and will start today getting it together. Deviding it into Day Bag, Night Bag! Got to get that combination right or Ill be wearing pyjamas at the lunch stop when a change is called for.
Lullabel is ready! been to the bikeshop had some bits of transplants and, have to say, will be magnificent on the day. She will get her final scrub down today after the spin and she will be sparkling


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Epilogue

Killarney to Mallow 77km